This mantra invokes Mother Goddess. The benefit of chanting this mantra is to facilitate concentration of mind and for the speedy fulfillment of aspirations and desires, apart from attaining courage and energy.
(Note that I have already been initiated into this mantra by Guru Shivanand Baba of Shivyog. For people who have not been initiated into this mantra, they may experience some detox symptoms as negative energy is released. I would recommend that get yourself initiated into this mantra by a Guru before starting chanting. I find this an immediate acting and very powerful mantra, so strongly recommend getting oneself initiated and chanting this mantra.)
1. Effect was immediate. I had a stomach ache, and it vanished.Cures body pains rapidly.
2.Also, same day some pleasant events happened, and people who are normally not friendly were friendly that day. Also, a person with whom I have been upset for some time called up to say sorry!
3. Feel like dancing :))). Feeling joyous.
4. Gave immediate answer to a question I had in mind. (Hint to self: learnt that ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’ links mind with heart. Remembered what answer I got when singing ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’. Also, I had used the Ganpati Mantras Vakratumdam Ekadantam, and the 12 names of Ganapati, so could be a combined effect. I have seen before that chanting Ganapati’s names or chanting ‘Lam’ (Ganapati’s chakra) gives answers.)
5. Unresolved issues with other people start getting resolved. (eg. my issues with some family members got cleared.)
6. If feeling sleepy, chanting this mantra takes away sleepiness and makes wide awake.
Other people’s experiences:
1. Healed menstrual pains after hearing this mantra song for some time.
2. “I do this every morning about 11 times mala and one mala is about 108 mantra . I dont know if it really helps but it is when i preform this mantra i feel the full day that i am on top of world and no one is above me .I am the only power.“
3. Feel positive energy. Feel very good.
4. People who were troubling backed off within 2 days of chanting this mantra.
5. Bring peace of mind, purity of the soul and protection from all evil.
6. Gained abundance in many ways through this wonderful Mantra.
7. ” This mantra helps a lot and also to have positive thinking all day…”
8. “For building self-confidence and willpower when feeling weak, nervous or lacking drive. Also for protection from evil forces. For me, this is a great mantra for those times when I need a boost to get me going.”
9. “During the time I was chanting it, I felt stronger, confident.”
10. “Chamundi is great for blasting lack of confidence when it’s fear based etc. Highly recommended and quick effects. It has a very galvanising effect to get people into action. Being a “battlefield deity”, I don’t personally recommend this mantra for long periods as it makes me too intense. I only use it now on the rare times I’ve felt in a defeatist mode or when I feel spiritual protection is needed.”
11. “I love this mantra, it keeps my mind, intentions, and actions very pure.. When I find myself being consumed by desire I chant this mantra and am released into a more pure state of mind. When I find myself distracted by too many thoughts, it cuts through the chatter. When I find myself feeling a certain way I wish to discontinue, I chant and am able to return to bliss.”
12. “This mantra brings peace to my heart.”
13. Confidence and victory.
14. Tames wild unsurrendered mind
15. Gets rid of bad people, negativity
16. this mantra helps a lot and also to have positive thinking all day..
17. This mantra really helps me to ground myself in the moment, and be clearer. Like somehow it helps me my egos more clearly and in a more detached way, like it’s easier to self-observe if that makes sense. I’ve only beent chanting this here and there, but I started doing it more regularly for a little while, and I felt that it was really helping with clarity, and giving me more strength to look into myself. A really nice mantra, and so nicely chanted.